Updated: Jun 14, 2021
Your child has become addicted to digital devices…
Your child is not showing interest in reading storybooks…
Your child doesn't want to read, dance or sing...
This is the problem of every mother and father these days. Our lives are more dependent upon smartphones and laptops than ever before.
Parents don’t have any choice and they have to do the teacher’s job too during this pandemic, and on top of that the issue with our children are not exposed to reading, dancing and singing like they do while in school. We cannot do everything as teachers do at school. Looking for something that helps the child in learning some new songs, without the parent’s involvement is obvious.
It is time to work smartly instead of working harder than required. Using these devices to show sing along animated videos is an amazing solution for the daily problems we encounter. Helping our children understand the importance of being free to read, dance and sing wherever they go. Pete the Cat encourages this, in fun and friendly way.
Sing Along Animated Video:
The question is what is sing along animated video? It is a rhythmic animation. The rhyming text along with Pete and his friends dancing, with playback song attracts children to repeat when it is played. Children learn more quickly while watching these cool videos. The movement in the animation will draw your child towards the book, rather than them getting bored, which in-turn helps them learn and get more knowledgeable in a fun and friendly way.
Benefits of sing along animated videos:
· Speaking and singing skills will get improved:
Children learn more quickly when they learn visually but in visual learning children focus more on listening and visualizing. This animated video is beneficial for them because it has a song in it and when they will be singing with the song their speaking and singing skills will be improved.
· Easy to learn sight words:
Many words cannot be read with the help of basic phonic rules. For example: ‘was,’ ‘these,’ ‘love’ and ‘you’ etc. Parents do many activities to make their kids learn these words. Six Pete The Catsing along Animation Collection video works as the best tool for your kids to learn the sight words easily.
· Develop interest in reading:
It is not just a usual rhyme. This animated video has an interesting story of Pete the cat that will help children to get stick with the story. Its attractive animation and unique rhyme develop an interest in children to listen and sing along with the song more and more.
· Helps in building vocabulary:
Pete the Cat - Six Pete The Cat Animation Collection is a NEW animated Version. While watching the video of “Pete the Cat - Six Pete The Cat Animation Collection” children will be learning the names of all the colors and numbers, as well as much more. They will not only learn to spell colors’ names but they will also learn to read different words and remember them Better due to the repetitive rhyme in the sing along song.
Learning material in the complete set of “Pete the cat sing along animated video”:
This video, is unique and interesting. With educational concepts, the positive personality of Pete the cat teaches our children how to be positive in difficult circumstances too. Here you will see what your children are going to learn from these videos: https://youtu.be/0F8iSyWEPiY
1. Pete the Cat series comes a groovy story about new beginnings and new friends.There's a new guy in town, and Pete can't wait to meet him. After all, more friends mean more fun...
2. Pete The Cat and His Magic Sunglasses - Pete the Cat has woken up grumpy today! Nothing seems to be going his way. But maybe some groovy magic sunglasses can help... Pete the Cat has woken up feeling blue - and he just doesn’t know what to do!
3. Pete The Cat and The Cool Cat Boogie - Put on your dancing shoes—Pete is ready to boogie!Pete is learning a new dance—the Cool Cat Boogie! When he hears a groovy beat, he’s full of happy in his feet. But when Grumpy Toad tells him, “Pete, you dance all wrong!”
4. Pete The Cat and The Missing Cupcakes "Sample" - From the bestselling Pete the Cat series, help Pete and his friends find the missing cupcakes! Pete the Cat and his friends are busy as can be baking cupcakes for a party, and Pete can’t wait to perform with his groovy band. But some of the cupcakes have gone missing!
5. Pete The Cat and The Perfect Pizza Party "Sample" - A groovy New York Times bestseller! From the bestselling Pete the Cat series, it’s a groovy pizza party that you don’t want to miss!It’s a party, a party, a perfect pizza party!That’s what Pete thinks as he piles the pie high with his favourite topping— pepperoni...
6. Pete The Cat and The Bedtime Blues "Sample" - Pete the Cat and his friends are having so much fun playing and surfing in the sun, they don't want the day to end. Pete has an idea—how about a sleepover? Groovy!
With sing along animated video, it makes learning fun, keeping it simple. These videos will help in using the devices smartly. Subscribe to the channel and get more updates about new concepts with more new books. And don’t forget to share your experience with us.
For more up & coming Sing Along rhymes and story books please like, share & follow our channel to allow us to continue to develop content for our community: - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9k4jvAKQmW5N67-KeDMyw
Please follow this link for all our social media content: - https://linktr.ee/MyEzyPzy
Thanks for the continued support.