Your child has become addicted to digital devices…
Your child is not showing interest in reading OR singing nursery rhymes…
Your child doesn't want to sing Nursery Rhymes...
This is the problem of every mother and father these days. Our lives are more dependent upon smartphones and laptops than ever before.
Parents don’t have any choice and they have to do the teacher’s job too during this pandemic, and on top of that the issue with our children are not exposed to reading, dancing and singing like they do while in school. We cannot do everything as teachers do at school. Looking for something that helps the child in learning some new songs, without the parent’s involvement is obvious.
It is time to work smartly instead of working harder than required. Using these devices to show sing along animated videos is an amazing solution for the daily problems we encounter. Helping our children understand the importance of being free to read, dance and sing wherever they go. Pete the Cat encourages this, in fun and friendly way.
Sing Along Animated Video:
The question is what is sing along animated video? It is a rhythmic animation. The rhyming text along with Pete and his friends dancing, with playback song attracts children to repeat when it is played. Children learn more quickly while watching these cool videos. The movement in the animation will draw your child towards the book, rather than them getting bored, which in-turn helps them learn and get more knowledgeable in a fun and friendly way.
Benefits of sing along animated videos:
· Speaking and singing skills will get improved:
Children learn more quickly when they learn visually but in visual learning children focus more on listening and visualizing. This animated video is beneficial for them because it has a song in it and when they will be singing with the song their speaking and singing skills will be improved.
· Easy to learn sight words:
Many words cannot be read with the help of basic phonic rules. For example: ‘was,’ ‘these,’ ‘love’ and ‘you’ etc. Parents do many activities to make their kids learn these words. Six Pete The Catsing along Animation Collection video works as the best tool for your kids to learn the sight words easily.
· Develop interest in singing:
It is not just a usual rhyme. This animated video has an interesting story of Pete the cat that will help children to get stick with the story. Its attractive animation and unique rhyme develop an interest in children to listen and sing along with the song more and more.
· Helps in building vocabulary:
Pete the Cat - Six Pete The Cat Animated Nursery Rhyme Collection is a NEW animated Version. While watching the video of “Pete the Cat - Six Pete The Cat Animation Collection” children will be learning the names of all the colors and numbers, as well as much more. They will not only learn to spell colors’ names but they will also learn to read different words and remember them Better due to the repetitive rhyme in the sing along song.
Learning material in the complete set of “Pete the cat sing along animated video”:
This video, is unique and interesting. With educational concepts, the positive personality of Pete the cat teaches our children how to be positive in difficult circumstances too and will help to sooth their minds and get a good nights sleep. Here you will see what your children are going to learn from these videos: https://youtu.be/0F8iSyWEPiY
*Repeated Three Times to help our Children Learn
1. Pete and his friends are rockin’ and groovin’ while counting down the days to Christmas! Who needs five golden rings, when you can have five onion rings? Join Pete and the gang for one-of-a-kind holiday cheer. He adds a cool-cat spin on a well-known Christmas carol, bringing a hip and energetic spirit to the season.
2. A groovy rendition of the classic favourite children’s song “Old MacDonald Had a Farm,” sung by cool cat Pete and perfect for sing-along time with young readers.Pete the Cat: Old MacDonald Had a Farm is filled with vibrant, engaging illustrations for even the youngest of Pete fans. “Old MacDonald had a farm e-i-e-i-o!”
3. Pete the Cat’s cool adaptation of the classic children’s song "Itsy Bitsy Spider" will have have young readers laughing and singing along. The itsy bitsy spider climbed up the water spout. Down came the rain....
4. Pete the Cat can't wait to take the school bus all the way to school! Everyone's favourite cat is groovier than ever in this way-cool adaptation of the classic kids' song "The Wheels on the Bus." The kitties on the bus say, "Come on, Pete! Come on, Pete!" The kitties on the bus say, "Conme on, Pete! Hop on board!"
5. Join Pete the Cat as he rocks out to this classic tune "The Petes Go Marching" with a supercool twist. Your child, or even your classroom of children, is sure to want to march along with Pete, 1, 2, 3!
6. James Dean turns the classic nighttime song "Twinkle, Twinkle, Little Star" into the perfect song for Pete the Cat to rock out to before bedtime. Pete the Cat fans, new and old, will love singing along with Pete in this groovy rendition of this favourite children's bedtime song.
With sing along Nursery Rhyme animated video, it makes learning fun, keeping it simple. These videos will help in using the devices smartly. Subscribe to the channel and get more updates about new concepts with more new books. And don’t forget to share your experience with us.
For more up & coming Sing Along rhymes and story books please like, share & follow our channel to allow us to continue to develop content for our community: - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCS9k4jvAKQmW5N67-KeDMyw
Please follow this link for all our social media content: - https://linktr.ee/MyEzyPzy
Thanks for the continued support.